We regret to inform you that we have had to cancel our runs to Toulouse for 2021. The customs situation and the ongoing uncertainty about foreign travel have left us no option. We will be deciding if we can still run to Geneva for the first part of the season (May June and July) by the middle of March. 

Customs at Dover are still requiring a full customs declaration for all bikes which is cost-prohibitive. We are not exporting your bike so a Letter of Authority and the V5 should suffice.

We hope that common sense will prevail once the dust from all the Brexit changes settles.